¤ Bilik shytUrtle – Amazing June 2014 ¤

07:14



¤ Bilik shytUrtle –  Amazing June 2014 ¤




Goodbye June, welcome July. Feel so sad when everyone update used those sentence. I don't wanna June leave me soon, but very impossible all month turn into June. Well, maybe I'm the one who feel so sad when June leave me. All done! Hiks (TT.TT)


My English is really bad, but I try to write this note in English. That because I have a promise to my overseas friend to write about this amazing June v^___^v I hope she like it and didn't confused when read this note.


Ok! I have to collect all my memory in June. Ah, still do this silly thing. Yep, didn't write every moment that comes to my life. Babo jara! *beat myself*


Every year June is always amazing for me. Not only because I was born in June, but every year in June always give me some amazing memories. Like last year, at 15th June 2013, I got a beautiful journey to Jogja. I've got a chance to visit Jogja. That is the first time for me going out home to another province by myself. That also the first time for me go by train. Ah, I feel like Luna Lovegood who's riding train to go to Hogwarts xD That's really amazing. Go somewhere by train is really satisfying journey. I miss to do it again. Backpacker and go by train (>_<)


My brain is so complicated now. I can't remember all happen in June. Eummm... (-.-)a Let me see the calendar first v^_^v


Not really good all in June. I remember there is a big matter too that happen in my family, that amazing too but I don't want write it over here. There is a amazing fucking moment that happen at June in my family. Arrrgh!!! I really wanna beat them all. Damn! Ok! Let's stop it now. Hahaha. Let's begin with the first amazing moment at June. Real amazing moment. Kekeke~


June, 8th 2014th. Sunday morning, everyone go by theirself to Pandaan city. I didn't join them. I've planning with Kelinci one week before. We will go to Jawa Timur Park #1 for attend gathering with Primadonna Malang. Full of happiness. Meet with Primadonna that before we just make an interaction in FB and Twitter in the real world is pretty cool. They treat us well. Give us Toppokki that made by themself. So delicious. I wanna eat it again next time xD Finally I've got my yellow T-shirt. Primadonna T-shirt. Yey! \(*0*)/ Jaejin-aa! I'm totally your Noona now!!! Kekeke~


June 15th 2014. Second Sunday at June. Planning to visit new park in Besuki. Planning trying rafting is cancelled. Because I get ill. Hiks (TT.TT)


June 18th 2014. Rara graduated day. That day I think I feel how the feeling tobe masternim. Really tiring (TT.TT)
 



June 21th 2014. Saturday. We going to Selecta in Batu. Long journey. Trough beautiful road. Amazing. I imagine I'm going there, walking arround Hydrangea garden with Hojoon. OMG!!! I REALLY WANT IT!!!!!!! *scream out loud* Not enough one day to walk arround there. We need camping at those place hahaha. But look scary too :s


And the surprised moment is at June 23rd 2014. I've got ToppDogg ARARIO albums. Oh my God!!! I'm screaming!!! I've got a XER0 photocard. Cha send ToppDogg albums as gift for my birthday. OMG!!! Is it a dream?


Honestly, this is the first time I've got an original albums of KPOP idols since I become a KPOP lover. Hiks! How pity I am, right? Thank you very much Cha for send a beautiful gift in my birthday. And also thank you to all who give me birthday gift. I don't believe in this age I still got present. I love you all. I'm very old now. Kekeke. Everyone should call me "grandma". Hahaha.


I forget if someone in Sarang Clover born in June 24th. Ah, how could I go as leader like this? I just remember that June 24th is Nichkhun birthday. Kyaaa!!! Please forgive me, Yani. I forget your birthday. Hiks.


Oya! I forget about this one. Saturday morning, before I go to Selecta, I post a new photo at Facebook. I write there I wanna go to Jakarta to watch SHINee that held concert at Jakarta in June 22nd 2014. Like usual, that just kidding, but everyone think that was serious. A few friends in Jakarta send a SMS to me, asking me am I really going to Jakarta? A few family also asking about that. Oh my God! I didn't imagine that the reaction will be like that. Feel so fame at those time. Kekeke~


Back to June 24th. Just by chance I know that my friend Esya is celebrate her birthday in June 24th. I ask her, today is your birthday? She said, yes. I'm so happy. She is my bestfriend. We know each other because of ToppDogg and we make a good friend. If I got present ToppDogg albums at my birthday, Esya got more amazing present than me. HOJOON IS FOLLOWBACK ESYA!!! What an amazing thing is it?


Hojoon often make a mistake and now the victim is Esya. I'm happy she's told me about that. So lucky her. But we know it wouldn't stand longer. Sooner or later Hojoon will unfollow Esya again. But we enjoy the time. Wednesday morning, I still found Hojoon in Esya's follower list. But soon, Hojoon is unfollow Esya. I'm sad too. But Esya really got a precious present in her birthday. May I envy her? Hehehe.


June 27th 2014. That's a Kelinci's birthday. But we didn't held any party for her. Hahaha. For me also nothing. At June 29th also nothing party for Hezh birthday. All birthday is just going like that. No party. Ah, at my birthday... we just eat fried chicken together at markas. And then there is a firework party at SDN Wonomulyo 1. The firework fill the sky and I feel like that for my birthday celebration. Hehehe. We didn't see the firework but we listen the sound of the firework. What the hell is it?


At June 29th 2014 ToppDogg held an fans event. Ruby attend the event and I ask her to send my greeting to Hojoon. I beg her to send my greeting, from Indonesia ToppKlass to Hojoon. I know is not easy for Ruby, but she promise me to send my greeting to Hojoon. A whole of the day I was stalking Ruby's twitter account. Please forgive me, Ruby. Until the event was ended I still stalking Ruby's twitter account then I reply her twitter updates for say thank you because Ruby want send my greeting for Hojoon. I know she'll be really tired so she didn't reply my mention. But no longer I found Ruby's twitter update that send from Ask.fm. Here the conversation. Sorry Ruby, I've been copy paste your twitter update.


"ruby !!!!! thank you soooooo much for telling hojoon about that indonesia thingy ;;;;;;;;;;; omg i wanna cry hope he will believe this time that they have much internationally fans ;;;; HE NEVER BELIEVES ME LOL 8( I really wish they'd realize that 4 minutes ago"


I'm happy read that. It's mean not only me who ask Ruby to send greeting to Hojoon. Thank you so much Ruby. You help me alot. And sorry I always make you confused with all my question. I think you are Korean, but I did wrong. Please forgive me about that and thank you so much you want to be my speaker. You are so kind and cute. How if you share your lucky with me? Could take a selca with XER0 and BJOO and also Jennisi wear your gift. Oh my God!!! That's so much lucky. Share with me just a little, please -/\-


But why Hojoon didn't believe that he has overseas fans? Ah, I must beat his head from here so he should believe in Ruby. Hehehe.


Another amazing thing in June is Nakta say hello to Indonesia when he made an open mention party at ToppDoggHouse account. Although that wasn't my mention who's get reply from Nakta, but I'm happy because he would say greeting to Indonesia ToppKlass.


Another one is when Happy made a project send gift for ToppDogg. I join it. After my birthday, I prepare all. Gift for Hojoon. T-shirt, cap and bracelet. I hope he like it and I hope he would wear it. Like Jenissi who wear the bracelet from Ruby. Please share your lucky with me, Ruby -/\- I send the gift yesterday (Monday) and today (Tuesday) it arrived at Happy's. So fast. Hehehe.


I hope I'm lucky too, like Anka, Dio, Esya and Ruby. Hojoon, please wait wizard stuff that I'll send to you. Please accept it and please read my letter ^^v


Sorry if there is memory is missed. My brain has expired.

-shytUrtle_yUi-



tempurung kUra-kUra, July 8th 2014.

shytUrtle


my birthday gift


ToppDogg albums, special gift from Cha >o<



Gathering with Primadonna Malang at Jawa Timur Park #1





June 24th 2014 "Hojoon follow Esya"



Ruby take a selca with XERO and BJOO


Selecta, Batu-Malang Jawa Timur



Graduation day


thank you for visiting v^___^v

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews