¤ Bilik shytUrtle - Welcome June. A New Day, New Hope, New Battle ¤

23:14

tempurung kUra-kUra, 01.06.2012

Summer time... of my life ^^b
June is coming, my time is turning and my heart is burning. All the people screaming and they go to swimming (?)
June, summer time. Hot battle would come arround. We have to choose and every choice have a responsibility. I'm scared and I cry, but that's no used. When I wake up in the morning, I back to reality. My real life.

All those dreams that fill all my shortened night, they gave me warning. They whispering, feel so closer in my ears. It's so scary but I couldn't runaway. Every night waked up, I can't sleep. Looking arround my rooms, make me blank and scared. Have I feeling like this? Is it normal?
I really really missing my last time that I could feel so peace in this lonely time.

She is come to my dreams and tell me that they coming closer to us, that's why we must prepared all and got be ready. How so beautifull she is, very very beautifull women. And I wonder who is she? Why she comes to my dream and tell me like that? After all, I ask to myself, who am I? That's make me scared and make me tired. Think about all of those dreams, those warning, those waken up nights.

June, the middle of this year. Hot season, hot weather, hot summer, hot times, hot thinking, hot all of the world. Arround me, inside of me, behind me, in front me, above and under, all make me crazy. Thinking about all of that, makes me wonder, same question that I never know the answer. Same question that always fill in my head.

When june comes, I feel become so older. How old am I now? This year. Thinking about this, make me scared too. I'm scared I have no much time to finish all of my duty. I'm scared I coudn't complete my mission. I'm too scared of many things. I'm scared my time is up. Think about that make me go insane. Day by day, full arround me.
I'm going old now. I'm affraid of many things that could be happen to me. Think about my life, my parents, my elder sister, my elder brother, my angel and people arround me. They didn't see me only. They talk about me too. I don't care if they say that I'm weird. They have to know that I'm not weird but I'm curious hehehe... Please don't try to understand about me, if You try do that, You may go insane. My world is curious world, I'm curious, I'm not normal, I'm unusual. Love me and I'll love You. Hold me and I'll hold You. Hate me and I wouldn't hate You. Actually I can't do that, something that impossible I could rech although I always say nothing is impossible in this world. Hah, it's hard but easy.

Welcome june. A new day, new hope, new battle, still one dream. I hope I could be better than I'm before. I hope I could bring happiness for myself and all arround me. I hope I could through this year and survive until next year. I hope I could bring one of my child to the world. I hope I could make my parents be happy and proud have daughter like me. I hope all love, peace, unity and respect come back to my life. God please hold and save me in your warm love. Without YOU, I'm nothing.

I'm ready now. Ready or not, we have to say ''I'm ready!" Time will not wait for us, they go by flow and we could take it or leave it. Just do what you wanna do, now! Don't wait and waste the time.

I've got all those sound that gave me power to fight. I've got wings that would bring me fly to the sky. I've got all their loves that make me strong to stand up. I've got all their dreams and their trust that make my dreams become true.

Now or never. Do it or don't do it. Take it or leave it. No matter who you are, just keep on fighting! Let's do it! Let's make a change! Right here, right now. God would lead us with love.



. shytUrtle-yUi .

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews